24 Month/24,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Limited Warranty Period:
JD Auto Service and Repair LLC ("Repair Facility") warrants that the listed repairs and services performed will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 24 months or 24,000 miles (for new and remanufactured parts only provided by the Repair Facility), whichever comes first, measured from the date of repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair invoice ("Warranty Period") unless otherwise specified on the front of this invoice. For used parts provided by the Repair Facility, the Repair Facility warrants that the listed repairs and services performed will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days measured from the date of the repair shown on the original repair invoice, unless specified otherwise on the front of the invoice. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected to normal use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the Warranty Period, the facility has the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted parts without charge to you, or refund to you the entire charge for the warranted repairs minus any previous refunds or credits.
Who is eligible:
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the Warranty Period.
What is covered by this Limited Warranty:
This warranty covers the following types of repairs and services: Air conditioning, heating, and climate control systems; Brake Systems; Electrical systems; Emission control systems, Engine Cooling Systems; Electronic engine management systems and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), and cruise control systems; Engine performance or drivability service and repairs; Exhaust systems; Fuel Systems; Ignition systems; Other minor repairs; Starting and charging systems; Hybrid batteries; Steering and suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts, and driveshafts.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty:
This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, theft, alteration, or "tampering with". THIS WARANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service.) The odometer must be accurate and functioning for coverage to apply.
Specifically excluded are any repairs not listed in the section "What is covered by this Limited Warranty" and any repairs resulting from normal wear and tear. Also excluded are any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs listed below.
Automotive repairs EXCLUDED from the Limited Warranty include:
- TEMPORARY REPAIRS: Any repair using universal components such as exhaust flex sections, brake line repairs, bulk steel or nylon line, universal hoses and clamps, and compression fittings.
- CUSTOMER PROVIDED PARTS.
- ENGINE: Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components such as timing chains, variable valve timing phasers, camshafts, valve train parts, rotating assembly parts, or replacement of an engine assembly.
- TRANSMISSION/TRANSAXLES: Any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- TRANSFER CASES: Any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transfer case/power take off unit from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- CLUTCHES: Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
- DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY: Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly such as ring gear, pinion shafts, related bearings, or pinion seal.
- AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR: Any repairs or materials related to auto body repair work and glass related repairs.
- PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement): Oil Changes, Fluid Changes and flushes, Wiper Blades and Filters.
See https://autovalue.com/warranty-roadside-assistance.php or call 877-230-0369.
This week was my second time using JD Auto Service. I had a wheel bearing replaced and brakes replaced. I am pleased with their service. My car is running smoothly.
Toni ', 03/28/2023
Great honest service every time. My vehicles go here when needed and I refer all my friends and family. Jose and crew are good at what they do and honest. That's pretty rare.
Mike Belcher, 02/28/2023
This was my first time using them. They did a wonderful job. They kept in contact with me about everything. They were upfront and honest. I'm definitely going back to them in the future.
Andrew's Anger, 12/12/2022