CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This week was my second time using JD Auto Service. I had a wheel bearing replaced and brakes replaced. I am pleased with their service. My car is running smoothly.
Toni ', 03/28/2023
Great honest service every time. My vehicles go here when needed and I refer all my friends and family. Jose and crew are good at what they do and honest. That's pretty rare.
Mike Belcher, 02/28/2023
This was my first time using them. They did a wonderful job. They kept in contact with me about everything. They were upfront and honest. I'm definitely going back to them in the future.
Andrew's Anger, 12/12/2022