CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They do really awesome work, they go above and beyond. Quick turnarounds on fixes and they work with the costumer on problems I've had a lot of mechanics shops for my vehicles but theses guys provide the best service I've ever had.
Alex Policht, 11/30/2023
These guys got me in right away and had my car fixed in less than a day at a very good price. We will definitely be back. Thanks!
Service truck had a screw in the tire. They stopped what they were doing and fixed it in 20 minutes.
Orson Beeman, 10/22/2023