CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Reasonable prices, good work, friendly staff
Kimberly Williams, 05/27/2022
I love this place. Derek is great and really seems to care about all his customers. Every time I come in, appointment or not, he always manages to squeeze me in to at least find a quick answer for me. My mom and I are both regular customers and prefer our vehicles don't go anywhere but here! Thank you JD!
Larissa Parker, 12/21/2021
(Translated by Google) Excellent service (Original) Excelente servicio
Severiana Ramos, 10/28/2021