CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
These gentleman we're very courteous and informative. They all seemed happy to be at work and the atmosphere was comfortable. I would highly recommend to anybody. They are also multilinguistic as they can service Spanish and English. Very great first impression!!
Joshua Fox, 09/24/2022
Great value, excellent people to work with. I have sent 1 personal and 5 business vehicles there for work and will do so without hesitation again.
Steve Hanifl, 09/01/2022
Always do a great job and fair price.
Leisa Stull, 08/26/2022